1) that Hannah and Kaitlyn banter "I love yous" back and forth almost every day. "I love you Kaitlyn!", "I wub oo Hannah!", and so on. It's the best!
2) that Hannah is so excited to teach Kaitlyn how to pray. She offers examples of what she could say and then Kaitlyn folds her hands, bows her head and says, "Dear God.." (mumble, mumble, mumble ) "Amen."
3) all the funny and sweet things that come out of Hannah's mouth. Here's just a couple.... 1) When I told her she was growing up too fast and asked her if she was going to keep growing up, she said, "Yes, but I'll always be your favorite Hannah." And this is true!.... 2) Almost every time she's finished picking up her toys in the play room she expresses concern that her friends will come over and just mess it all up. (As if she doesn't mess it up every day all on her own!) She's even said to me before, "When they come over, can you tell them not to mess everything up." To that I say, "well isn't that what it's all there for?"
4) the mischievous looks that are becoming more frequent on Kaitlyn's face. Her eyes say, "I'm up to something you have no idea about!"
5) that Kaitlyn carries her blanket around like Linus, and must love our fabric softener, because she does nothing but hold it up to her face and sniff.
6) that Kaitlyn could play peek-a-boo and sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" all day long.
7) that when Kaitlyn gets an owie, she comes running to me to kiss it and as soon as I do, it's magically better and she's off running again.