Sunday, September 9, 2007

Catching Up

It's been hard to keep up the blog w/ everything we've been doing. And now I'm trying to get my Premier business going again after taking an extended maternity break. Oh well. Here are some pictures from the last week or so.......

Kaitlyn enjoying one of Hannah's puppet shows














Kaitlyn trying to feed herself.














Last Sat. was Naomi's 3rd b-day and we helped her celebrate at the Bicentennial Mall Fountains, one of our favorite summer play places.

Naomi is examining one of her gifts while Veronica & Hannah are too busy blowing their bubbles to notice.














"Hey Ethan, how do you like my My Little Pony tattoo?"














I thought I'd throw in a picture of the capital building, which is directly across from the fountains. Notice the motorized scooters at the bottom. Apparently you can rent them to tour around the city. Pretty cool.














Last Sun. after church we went out to our friends Kevin & Tricia's new house for burgers and swimming. We had lots of fun!














Hannah eating at the kids table (without Mommy) at church Wed. night. More proof of growing up!














I finally remembered my camera! Here Hannah is before going to Cubbies. Our little poser. We are so proud of her! She is memorizing a new Bible verse every week. She just earned her first patch for being able to recite all of her verses so far. We are so thankful that she is already learning to hide God's Word in her heart. We pray that it will serve as a foundation for future faith.

No comments: