Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Kaitlyn Is Growing

I know I'm lame for not posting in well over a month! A friend of mine - I won't name names Tricia ;) - recently heaped the mommy guilt on saying how awful it was that people will only think of Kaitlyn as a screamer since I haven't updated since then. :)

Well, here ya go. Kaitlyn is officially crawling as of 2 nights ago. She's not going full speed ahead quite yet, but if she wants something bad enough she can find a way to get to it. She also laughs and smiles a lot, especially at her big sis who is always asking, "Can I play with Kaitlyn?" She sits up on her own and has begun to potty train. Just kidding on that last one. But at the rate we're going with Hannah, Kaitlyn will beat her at that! She's enunciating her Gas and Goos quite well too. We're so proud!

I'll post some recent pictures soon.

No comments: