Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hannah's Birthday Interview

I stole this idea from a couple of different friends I've seen do something similar with their kids. Last year we interviewed Hannah on her birthday and did it again this year. I'm going to keep track of the interviews so we can see how she changes from year to year. We videoed the interview too and it was pretty entertaining. At one point I had to stop b/c she was flashing us and the camera. I thought you might enjoy seeing what she said:

1. How old are you today? 4

2. How does it feel being 4? big

3. Where do you live? Seattle

4. What is your favorite color? pink & purple

5. What are your favorite things to do? ride my brand new bike; play with Kaitlyn - I love Kaitlyn; listen to music; jump on my bed; read books

6. What is your favorite food? broccoli (She does like broccoli, but I was surprised this made it on her favorites above ice cream and other such foods....) and rice and beans (this is probably due to the fact that she's been exposed to lots of mexican food starting from the time she was in my womb!)

7. Who do you like to play with? Naomi, Ethan, Veronica, Abby (all Nashville friends) and Rylie and Madison (Seattle friends)

8. What is your favorite song? Yankee Doodle (And so it has been - I'm ready for her to start singing a different favorite song all through the day!)

9. What do you like to do with your family? play at the playground; play music

10. What places do you like to go? Chuck E. Cheese, "Old" McDonald's, Red Robin

11. What has been the best thing about turning 4 so far? having a Princess cake



No comments: