Saturday, November 8, 2008

October Fun

I'm a little behind on my updating. So here's a little glimpse of all the fun we had as a family in Oct....

Here's the girls w/ Grammy and Paw Paw. Kaitlyn and Paw Paw really bonded on their recent trip here. She couldn't get enough of him!




























Here they are "heading" upstairs for bed.














Hannah was a frog on "Dress Like an Animal Day" at Preschool.














Thanks to one of my neighbors, we got free tickets to see "The Green Sheep" at the Seattle Children's Theater and had a blast. Unfortunately, my battery ran out so I didn't get any shots of the stage where we were placed in the "sheep pen" while we helped the actors look for the green sheep. It was so cute and tons of fun! But I did get a sweet sister moment just before going in.














Happy Kaitlyn...














Hannah and I went to a local pumpkin patch with her preschool class. Here she is having fun w/ one of her favorite preschool friends.














No comments: