Friday, June 1, 2007

Little Swimmer

This summer, rather than having Hannah attend a summer mother's day out program, we decided to give her swim lessons. I've been a bit nervous about actually paying money for something I wasn't sure she'd actually do. This is a child who FREAKS OUT if she gets water in her eyes while taking a bath. It's almost impossible to wash her hair without a screaming fit.

Well, today was her first lesson, and we were SO PROUD of her! She just jumped right in, literally, and had a blast. The first time the instructor tried to get her to put her head under the water, she did it, but she cried. Yet, she did it 2 more times during the lesson and by the last time, she just shook her head and said, "I allright". What a brave little girl!

Here she is kicking....















jumping in.......














"swimming"......















and smiling proudly!















And yes, I changed our blog. I got bored with the first one. This may happen some as I get more acquainted with how to do this blog thing.

No comments: