Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Heading Out

We head out to Seattle tomorrow afternoon to hunt for a house. And I've decided to make use of my blog to request prayer......

First - Kaitlyn has Croup. I'm thankful at least she's not developed an ear infection, as had been my concern, for her sake on the flight. But please pray that her condition does not worsen and that she will be a good traveler and house-hunter despite not feeling her best. Pray also that her weakened immune system would not allow her to pick up any other sickness on the flight.

Second - Snow is in the forecast 3 out of the 6 days we'll be in Seattle, one of which is tomorrow our day of travel. I really don't know what that means there - if it will accumulate or just flurry a little. So, please pray that whatever the case, it will not hinder our travel or our ability to look for a house.

And very importantly - we need to find a house. This is our one shot to do so!

I won't take the time to outline our other requests. Most of you will receive those through our newsletter. If you don't already receive it though you can sign up for it on the left side of this blog if you want. Thanks so much!!


Boundbrooklane said...

I will totally be praying for you!!! Love you guys!

Jackie Herr said...

Phillip and I are too!