Wednesday, April 2, 2008

March Events

Since March was so busy I didn't have much time for blogging. But there have been some very important events I want to post about. So here's a rundown........

1) We celebrated Kaitlyn's first birthday Friday night, March 14 with family and friends. All the grandparents were in town and our friends the Shrums came over.

We ate yummy ice cream cakes, which I actually made. I am no Martha Stewart, so I was quite proud of myself! One of our students' moms gave me a mini cake mold - aren't they cute?!














Here's a sweet sister moment














Kaitlyn beginning to destroy the cake and enjoying every minute of it!















2) Then the following evening we hosted a Couples Shower for our young friends Sarah and Keith who are getting married in July. It was a blast! Their wedding will be our first excuse to come back to Nashville after the move. :)

Don't they make a great couple!















3) Kaitlyn was dedicated the next day at church. She did so well! Here she is with Kevin














Us and the grandparents...














Such a sweet picture of Kaitlyn with my dad!















4) That night there was an Easter egg hunt for all the kids, including Kaitlyn. Although she was not very interested in finding eggs. She had some help putting eggs in her basket.

Hannah and the Easter Bunny















5) Our Easter was great. My sister, Tara, was able to visit for about a week, which was great. We had lots of fun with Auntie Tara!

Here are the girls before going to church.














Our beloved Auntie.. . :)














As has been our Easter tradition since moving to Nashville, we ate lunch and spent the day with the Shrum's. Here's a great picture of Hannah w/ Janet.














I couldn't resist posting the picture of our chocolate bunny massacre! Interesting things are always happening at the Shrum's. :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Tina,
I just found your blog through Star's blog, which I found through Robbie's blog. I just wanted to say hello to you and Dale. Your kids are beautiful. Jamie and I have Asher (14 months) and Jude should arrive in mid to late july. Grace and peace to you.
~kris rives