Friday, May 4, 2007

Sweet Moments






Kaitlyn. She has begun smiling more often and making the sweetest sounds. It often sounds like she's saying "Hi". I think she is - my child is a genius! ;) Nothing beats a quiet moment when your baby girl is looking into you eyes, smiling, and "saying hi"!
















Hannah. She and I were sitting on the couch a couple of days ago, just talking. I hugged her and said, "I love my Hannah". She hugged and kissed me back and said, "I love my momma". Then she looked over at Kaitlyn sitting in the swing and said, "And I love my little sister". She also will occasionally give each of us a hug while saying, "My family!" very proudly. It comes out sounding like, "my salmily". Very sweet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the one where she's sitting in Dales lap...as if she's saying...you need to shave hippie