Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Firsts

Last night we finally started Kaitlyn on cereal. She really could have started a month ago and I think she's been ready, but with all our travels and craziness here we waited. So, here she is. It didn't take her long to figure out what to do and she ate the entire bowl!














Today Hannah began attending her new preschool at Parkway Baptist. Here she is just before going in. She had a great day! We are all excited about this new year in preschool.














This doesn't really go with the theme of "Firsts", but it's a cute picture I recently took so I thought I'd include it. Hannah and Kaitlyn are really having fun together now since Kaitlyn can respond to Hannah. Hannah loves making her little sister laugh!

3 comments:

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

That is too cute! I can't believe you have a preschooler! We do too!

FordeFam said...

I love that last picture!!! Sooo sweet! I love that my girls are sisters!!! I have a sister two years younger than me and we had sooo much fun growing up!!! :) They will have so much fun playing together! :) Our girls are 18 months apart so they enjoy doing the same things most of the time...in fact, they usually want the exact same toy!!! Haha! ;) Adorable pics!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Your girls are beautiful. They will grow up to be great friends...and it's so fun to watch.